Featured Banner Image

Friday, April 8, 2016

Thank you Linda Ridgway and Katherine Brimberry!

Linda Ridgway and Katherine Brimberry work with students at P.R.I.N.T
Thank you to Linda Ridgway and Katherine Brimberry who collaborated at P.R.I.N.T Press to produce a series of hand-pulled prints, including monoprints and etchings. P.R.I.N.T's team of students will print editions of the etchings in the coming year. 

While at UNT, Linda Ridgway delivered a lecture in conjunction with the Core Talk series; Katherine Brimberry spoke with Printmaking students about business practices and professional career options; and both artists participated in a well-attended Open House. Check out photos of these events on P.R.I.N.T's Facebook page!


Linda Ridgway discusses work-in-progress at P.R.I.N.T's Open House
Linda Ridgway and Katherine Brimberry's visit was made possible by CVAD's Gallery Visiting Artist and Scholar Series; Department of Art Education and Art History; Department of Design Core Design; Department of Studio Drawing and Painting, Fibers, Printmaking, and Sculpture areas; and P.R.I.N.T Press.

Linda Ridgway addresses a large audience during the Open House demo